Regional Sales Manager
- The Regional Sales Manager APAC OPL manages and operates the designated sales territories (to be decided), developing and implementing commercial strategies to maximize product presence in the region. Acts as company's customer liaison in all issues related to company's policies, objectives, products, pricing and promotions.
- Directly responsible for development and implementation of results-oriented sales strategies through existing or newly identified sales channels to optimize market penetration and sales in light of local market conditions and competitive activities.
- Responsible for achieving dollar and unit objectives for the assigned sales territory.
- Develops strong relationships to establish a level of mutual respect and participation in strategic business practices between Alliance and the end user. Motivates Distributors/Customers to optimum product presence in support of the sales of ALS company products. Coordinates and aids the company relationship with distributors/investors to issues involving order desk, service, credit, logistics, genuine parts, advertising, legal departments, and other company staff as required by circumstances.
- Implements Company sales programs, promotions, and strategies to achieve growth and profit plans while expanding market penetration. Supports and promotes price increases.
- Conducts on-location sales training of products and marketing strategies, promotions and policies for distributor sales management and sales force.
- Provide needs assessment aligned with indirect/direct sales locations, reviewing market strategies and tactics, product demonstrations, and proven sales techniques.
- Manages advertising and promotional programs to meet financial and market presence objectives of the Company. Support company strategies and in compliance with company directives relative to trademarks and cooperative advertising policies.
- Works to improve underperforming customers. Evaluates necessary improvements for targeted sales growth or market presence.
- Trains distributor or agent personnel on tools available on the intranet and extranet and makes sure distributor is using all appropriate tools.
- Monitors, evaluates, and reports competitive activity in the territory, sales, advertising and promotions, pricing strategies, new products, and service, warranty, and marketing practices. Communicates pertinent information to manager in a timely manner.
- Estimates and coordinates service activity between distributors and the company within assigned sales territory.
- Represents Company at trade shows and organizations within the assigned territory or at larger shows and meetings.
- Operates within established corporate budget and reporting parameters.
- In countries where current distributors are already performing well on OPL sales, supports and co-ordinates with existing ALS Regional Sales Managers to further strengthen Company's overall support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in mechanical, electric automation, mechatronics, Business etc. required with minimum 5 years' experience in sales or sales related function.
- At least 5-7 years relevant working experience, B2B/B2C Sales in the dedicated region
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills in the regional cultural setting
- Project Management experience with mechanical or electric aptitude regarding machinery and equipment is preferred.
- Ability to understand and have performed in a commercial capacity with experience in corporate marketing, defined sales strategies, pre-sale and post-sale support requirements as well as customer types, purchasing motives and allied products and applications.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time.
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven follow up with customers demonstrating concise product information on a timely basis to management; ability to give effective presentations.
- Ability to self-manage workload, deadlines and priorities effectively, take initiative and create opportunities.
- Possess critical thinking, social perceptiveness, service orientation, and polished selling techniques, strong business sense.
- Fluent in Spoken and Written Business English is required.
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408
Cell phone 0811048990