Work based: Bangkok
- Take respond for wholesale, retail sales, and regional marketing and manage dealers in nationwide to achieve company's target.
- Create & develop strategy and countermeasures to achieve company's targets.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company's sales goals & profits.
- Develop the sales plan. Prepares forecasts and KPI reporting for upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Build up wholesales & retails sales process and funnel for top-down reach out, and expansion.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with dealers & key customers.
- Plan to achieve the overall regional target and develop working team for dealers' achievement.
- Analytical report and other resolution.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in General management, Marketing or related field.
- At least 10 years' experience including management in retail sales business (automotive) is preferred.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Good command of both written & spoken English and Thai languages.
- Good knowledge of computer skill (MS Office
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Handle and work well under pressure.
- Good automotive knowledge and skills.