- Have an in-depth understanding and analysis of the assigned market and understand the market dynamics of the company's product industry and similar series products.
- Able to set market targets, independently develop customers, have a good understanding of foreign trade process, familiar with the process of various payment methods, and give timely replies to customers about product specifications and quality.
- Sorted out customer information, summarized customer quality in time, predicted market conditions according to the time limit and quantity of customer orders, so as to obtain more orders.
- Completed the assigned sales tasks according to the company's market planning.
- At the end of each month, submit the collection and sales records of this month to the department director by email, and submit the collection and sales plans of the next month.
- Properly keep the information and documents of customers in the region.
- Responsible for the planning of foreign exhibitions in the market area, the design of posters and the formulation of exhibition plans.
- Familiar with competitors and market conditions, "know thyself and thyself", and have an in-depth understanding of the market conditions of the responsible region and the actual conditions of local dealers for analysis, better market access and greater market share.
- Major in food/Medicine/Chemical/International trade/Foreign Trade/ English and other related majors, at least bachelor's degree.
- More than 3 years of sales experience, negotiation experience with key customers, overseas work experience/food additive industry experience is preferred.
- Love foreign trade work, dare to challenge myself, proactive, diligent and pragmatic, with good team spirit, strong business awareness and market analysis ability.
- Serious working attitude, strong sense of responsibility, understanding ability and work patience.
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills, understand the customs of different countries.
- Experience in fine chemical industry or food additive industry is preferred.
- Good at English (if know Chinese will be better)
- Other requirements：has passport, can business trip or aboard.
Compensations & Benefits
- Salary range: 100-120K
- Working day: Mon-Fri (Hybrid working)
- Provident Fund
- Fixed allowance
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Mr. Pattaraphon Songsawang - Recruitment Consultant
Tel. 097 002 0243 / 065 727 3005
Manpower recruitment license No. Chobor.03/2554