- Create fresh business prospects.
- Explore and expand into new markets to increase machine sales.
- Establish targets, prepare monthly projections, and strive to meet set objectives and budgets.
- Collaborate with other Sales Managers to create action plans and strategies to achieve sales objectives.
- Oversee the overall sales performance of the customer and the geographical region in terms of volume, service levels, backlog of orders, order processing time, and other metrics.
- Directly or in collaboration with partners, cultivate sales and business development.
- Manage local partners in conjunction with product companies to achieve business objectives.
- Accountable for meeting business targets and other Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure timely reporting of activities in CRM and other weekly/monthly reports.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Engineering preferred in Mechanical or equivalent sales experience in relevant market.
- At lease 5 years of experience in an Engineering Sales position.
- Experience in packaging industry and personal care industry will be a strong plus
- Ability to travel extensively.