- Coordinating with sales team and follow up after sales service.
- Selling maintenance service, spare part and replacement pumps as per customer requirement.
- Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Coordinating with the relevant parties to ensure that the orders meet with customer requirement.
- Meet order booking targets.
- Pre-qualification with end users and consultant.
- Management reporting.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 3-5 years experience in Pump/Valve sales & service would be advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skill.
- Demonstrate ability to plan and prioritize workload to meet required time schedules.
- Excellent presentation and negotiating skills.
- Proactive and confident.
- Driving license and valid license.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact Khun Jaru Sritin (Professional and Executive Consultant)
Telephone no. 033-135014 ext.3405 or 089-2739854
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554