QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance or relevant field
- 10-year experience in Supply Chain with at least 5 years in a management role
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience as project management; upstream to downstream
- Experience in shipping and receiving
- Familiarity with supply chain and inventory management systems
- Understanding of forecasting and budgeting
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines and organise work priorities for self and the team
- Demonstrate a flexible and "can do" attitude
- Able to work on agreed initiatives with minimal support
- Demonstrated People Management skills
- Demonstrated PC Skills (MS Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and databases)
- Collaborative working relationship
- Proficient in the handling of ERP such as SAP is preferred.
- Good and superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer focus: Demonstrates service-oriented attitude under all situations.
- Communication: Demonstrates maturity in dealing with conflict etc.; superior communication skills including listening verbal and written
- Process orientated: Recognizes the importance and drives process compliance linked to sound understanding of all aspects of the order fulfillment process.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
Application should contain with application letter in English, Ms Word, complete resume detail of education, experiences, qualifications, current and expected salary, contact address, phone number and e-mail address attached with relevant documents and 1 recent photograph to the following details
Manpower (Thailand) - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Tel. 033-135-014 ext.3401
Attn: Mr. Pongwit Seeriumnuai
Sr.Professional & Executive Consultant ( Engineering & Manufacturing Vertical )