- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer / customer behavior, and competitor activity to identify new opportunities for the brands.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate brand performance and customer and consumer feedback to ensure that the marketing mix is aligned to meet changing customer / consumer needs
- Help Manage digital platforms, including each step of the overall customer acquisition funnel and setting up key business-critical success metrics
- Help Identify opportunities for experimentation and design data-driven experiment to test any strategic changes
- Liaise with other areas of the organization (Sales Strategy, Sales, Business Development, QA, R&D, Procurement, Manufacturing, Finance & Accounting, Internal Audit) to implement these changes.
- Understand market research need for the brands and execute a market research road map. Ensure market research done is utilized meaningfully to achieve business objectives.
- Help develop and lead execution of the brand plans (including communication development) to deliver the business objectives (namely sales, market share, profitability and brand health) of the relevant group of brands.
- Work closely with the sales strategy team to initiate, plan, and oversee implementation of local initiatives to drive volume growth and brand health as well as measure success.
- Help develop and execute a healthy new product pipeline and communication. This would include following the development of brand and launch strategy to launch new products as per plans.
- Understand consumer data and develop CRM program for growing consumer base strategy Development
- Help Establish a marketing plan and digital initiative / define growth pillar for growing sales/ driving brand love.
- Masters in Business Administration or in Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience required, background from FMCG or Food & Beverage
- Minimum 3 year Experience in CRM program and Digital Marketing that support marketing strategy
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other digital advertising platforms are advantageous
- Experience in driving SEO in content creation and optimize landing pages with best practices is a plus
- Comfortable working with large data sets and ability to derive insights from numbers
- Good command in both English & Thai
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Working: Mon - Fri / 08:30-17:00
Location: Sathorn, Bangkok
Sutassa Buengkeaw (Tangmay)
Tel: (+66) 97 919 3136
Emal: Sutassa.b [@] manpower.co.th