Our client is leading of "Logistic Company"
Looking for jobs vacant as Accounting & Finance Manager
Direct report: CFO
- Manage AP, AR
- Cash flow, tax management
- Accounting and Financial Report
- Executive Summary Report
- Report to President (Thailand) and dotted line report to HQ
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the Finance and Accounting department (AP, AR, GL, Tax, Cash, etc.)
- Knows how to make budget, audit, how to compare actual/budget and forecast/budget
- Communication skills (instruction, presentation, cooperation)
- Analytical skills (especially those with experience in management accounting analysis)
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reporting to the management, auditors and revenue department.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of the statutory and management financial statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles as well as implementing strict internal control process.
- Support the development and implementation of a modern ERP in order to increase the effectiveness of the existing accounting and reporting systems as well as integrating all other functions within the same system (production, purchasing, sales, etc.).
- Provide financial analysis and strategic recommendations to the management to support the growth and profitability of the Company.
- Lead, guide, support and develop the Finance and Accounting team.
- Perform Ad-Hoc duties as per company and management needs.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in accounting
- Knowledge in accounting, financial analysis, feasibility study and business valuation.
- At least 10 years working experience of accountancy and finance with over 5 years in management level
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently, results oriented team leader with strong communication skills.
- Professional qualification such as CPA/CPD or similar will be considered a plus
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to 097 919-3139 or more information
Aornpreeya.f [@] Manpower.co.th
you can click "Apply" via jobsDB if you confirm to apply promptly.