Location: Sukhumvit 71
Working hours: Mon - Fri 08.00 - 17.00 or 09.00 - 18.00
- Manage end to end process of recruitment: job posting, sourcing and reaching to qualified candidates, make an interview appointment, conduct the test, prepare the offer and agreement.
- Manage the employee data, time attendance on Prosoft HRMI system.
- Support monthly payroll activities.
- Timely submission of statutory reports to the concerned parties including but not limited to Social Security, Labor Department, Revenue Department, Provident Fund
- Manage employee related activities and employee welfare
- Filing of employment related documents
- Handle employee exit process
- Perform general administrative works: purchasing, prepare employee card, computer for new employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree with minimum 3 years working experience in HR
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experienced with HRM system. Prosoft HRMI is preferable
- Knowledge of labor laws is a must
- Mature, has good interpersonal skills and strong organizing skills
- Good command of Basic English
- Action and detail oriented with good communication skills.