Responsible for supporting to human resources tasks, recruitment, training, time attendance, benefits and administration jobs
- Responsible for recruitment processes such as job posting, screening resumes, arranging interviews, etc. of all staff level and manager level of company.
Training & ER
- Monitoring and follow up and arrange inhouse training program for employee by online source and in-housing training comply with Training yearly plan.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of local employment legislation and best practice policies and procedures in all matters relating to human resources.
Payroll data support
- Responsibility for processing the monthly payroll and liaising with a third party provider (Accounting team)
- Ensuring the accurate maintenance and security of HR records for all staff and assisting in general administration duties for the department.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 3-10 years of experience working in Supervisor, Senior HR levle,
- Strong Recruitment process, Training & ER function
- Good knowledge in Thai Labor laws, ISO9001, ISO14001 etc.
- Ability to handle confidential information and work independent
- Good computer skills and interpersonal & communication skills
- Fair- Good in English
- Can work under pressure
- Able to work on some Saturday
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact no. 033-135014 ext.3414 or 081-104-8842
Contact person Khun Jurairat Srimala - Recruitment Consultant
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554