- Responsible for the execution of full life-cycle recruiting vacany of the company.
- Support the interview processing for candidates and hiring managers.
- Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end.
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys.
- Analyze the recruitment process performance, prepares the recruitment dashboards, presents dashboards, recommends change to the recruitment process and implements changes.
- Tracks the list of the recruitment agencies and their terms and conditions; introduces standardized terms and conditions for the recruitment vendors if possible.
- Working to establish recruitment strategy and find out solution if any issue/concern in short-long term.
Identifies difficult job vacancies and investigates the best recruitment approach for team.
Help initiate new ideas and projects to improve the overall talent acquisition process.
- Identifies difficult job vacancies and investigates the best recruitment approach for team.
- Help initiate new ideas and projects to improve the overall talent acquisition process.
- Had experience recruiting for positions in IT industry preferred.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Business Computer, Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or Social Science
- Expereince in human resources management or human resources development especially recruitment strategy.
- Understanding of basic labor laws.
- Good communication, presentation, analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skill.
- Excellent practice in MS offices (excel, word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Good command of English language.