- To lead the marketing team in planning and implementation of strategic marketing plans for the brand / company monitoring of marketing budget and expenses, oversee all aspects within the various internal divisions - Retail Marketing, Digital Marketing, CRM, Visual Merchandising and Graphic Design.
- Monitoring of marketing budgets and expenses to ensure expenditures are within budget.
- To effectively oversee on all planning and execution of marketing campaigns, events and activities for the brand to drive brand awareness and sales contribution.
- Analyse and monitor all campaigns executed to provide insights for business opportunities and prepare campaign reports to ensure program performance.
- Track and manage expenses to ensure ROI and activities are executed according to budget plans.
- Collaborate and to secure partnerships with strategic business partners eg shopping malls, banks, telcos on cross promotions, reward programs, sponsorships and relevant partnerships including events.
- Liaison across internal divisions and relevant department functions such as Merchandising, Project, E-commerce, Sales and Operations ensure marketing campaigns and ideation are executed with alignment with campaign and product launch period.
- Liaison and negotiation with external parties for example the media for media buys, relevant agencies, mall landlords, potential brand partners, vendors and to build a strong network to establish brand recognition.
- Monitor & mentor team by providing training, guidance & coaching.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing / communications / PR / Business.
- Minimum experience year min 10 years, experience in retail or sports preferred.
- Skill of Strategic Planning, Problem solving and critical thinking, communications and presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple and complex tasks in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Meticulous, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong bias for action and results-oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and work proactively and independently.
- English language proficiency.