Senior Purchasing Officer
- Experiences in Electronics & Electrical parts development
- Material cost analysis
- Conduct and manage direct material sourcing for new program following company procedure with Lead contract agreement process with supplier in all aspect such as MOQ, credit term etc.,
- Collaborate with key stakeholder on supplier assessment, evaluates potential suppliers, and manages the overall supplier qualification process
- Monitor supplier performance.
- Solves sourcing problems by analyzing possibilities solutions using technical experience, judgment with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Drive the cost and initiate cost saving activity to meet the target
- Able to work with cross functional teams and support new project requirements
- Initiate continuous improvement in purchasing process
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business administration, management, or related field preferred
- Experience in tender, bidding activity
- Solid knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes, policy.
- 4-5 years' previous experience as purchasing officer or related position
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good communication skills; able to negotiate, establish, and process contracts
- Able to multitask, prioritize
- Manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in automotive or home appliance systems.
- Manufacturing experience would be preferred.
- Good in English communication.
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408