- Being responsible for all day-to-day general ledger, special ledgers transactions and bank reconciliations.
- Maintains accounting practices to ensure the accurate, completeness and timely month-end, quarterly and year-end closing.
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives.
- Review cash flow and liquidity forecasting by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
- Improve internal accounting control procedure & accounting systems, reporting system, formats and liaison with auditors and revenue department.
- Responsible for timely preparation of weekly reports, monthly reports, yearly report, and management reports to head office in overseas and/or any other requirements from the management.
- Responsible for accurate completion and timely submission of tax returns, W/H tax, VAT, as well as compliance with tax regulations.
- Support year-end closing with Corporate Income Tax under BOI promotion calculation.
- Preparing CIT form (PND 50, PND51) and submit to Revenue Department.
- Preparing application for exercise the right and benefits to BOI.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences in accounting.
- Excellent analysis skills, and the ability to collaborate with a multidepartment team.
- Ability to use problem solving techniques, diagnose breakdowns and perform root cause analysis to prevent recurrence.
- 5 years' experience with SAP.
- Good command of Microsoft Office applications and both written and spoken English.
- Ability to operate autonomously with appropriate direction.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate a flexible and "can do" attitude.
- Positive and pragmatic approach to achieving results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Ability to analyze problems and recommend a course of action.
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: Phatsakorn.k @manpower.co.th
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12, T.Nong-prue, A.Banglamung Chonburi 20150
Contact Khun Phatsakorn Kaewtan (Recruitment Consultant)
Telephone no. 033-135014 ext.3409 Mobile. 081-104-8841
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554
Ref: BH 32922