A global company is looking for a senior costing officer to lead a team that will review, monitor, and analyze manufactured costs, inventory, and fixed assets.
- Monitor and review manufacturing cost.
- Perform inventory report.
- Perform physical count inventory.
- Fix assets calculation and Fix assets report.
- Prepare product profitability, costing and variance report.
- Review the OH absorption rate.
- Prepare the labor and production efficiency report.
- Any other costing related work.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 4-year costing experience in the manufacturing industry will be an advantage.
- Able to communication in English, and Chinese will be an advantage.
- Able to use ERP software and MS Excel (V-lookup, Pivot-table)
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Ms. Nuntana Soikaew - Recruitment Consultant
Tel. 033 135014 ext. 3412 or 081 1049196
Manpower recruitment license No.Chobor.03/2554