Sr. Order Center Officer Position:
- Handling of sleeves orders for Asia customers by coordinating with regional sales offices on order receiving Order Confirmation, Delivery Schedule, L/C, as well as production unit (Middle East, China) and works internally with logistics team and planners on sleeves readiness including coordinating with preprint department on design handling.
- Internally check with responsible staff on Letter of Credit conditions
- and responsively deal with regional sales offices if a Letter of Credit amendment is required.
- Support regional sales offices upon queries such as design status, air freight inquiry, status of documents
- Play a key role as member of sleeves delivery core process in order to ensure that sleeves are delivered as customer's requirement.
- Besides functional works, effective responses and service offerings to customers must be enhanced with objective to gain customer trust as reliable supplier and establish long term business relationship.
- Prepare and analysis weekly sales report.
- Participates in the implementation to existing standards, procedures, policies, and monitoring work activities to ensure compliance with all.
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business, BOI or related field.
- At least 5 years' experience in BOI and customs clearing.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or related fields.
- Professional Experience at least 5 years in customer service and direct experience in Letter of Credit or international trade.
- Good English communication.
- MS Office, SAP.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349