Duties and Responsibilities
- Store officers check inventory records for accuracy
- Store officers keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location.
- Store officers find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business.
- Store officers compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Prior experience in store role preferably.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English as in Thai language.