Supply Chain Manager Position:
Responsible to Procurement and Purchasing & Material planning, Store and Receiving,
Capacity Planning and Scheduling, Logistics and FG Warehouses local & export, and
Customer Service for Delivery. Managing all supply chain work and take the ownership of supply chain accountability by functional and ensure business is working well under control and systematic with the competitive cost.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy.
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs.
- Suggest solutions for process improvements.
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Train and evaluate others.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Work with engineering, finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors.
- Build and maintain good relationships with suppliers and 3rd parties.
- Make understanding and comply with the company policy, procedures, laws and regulations that related to occupational health, safety, and environment, as well as to support the objectives and targets that are deployed by the company and/or superior to achieve the intended outcome.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistic & Supply Chain Management, Engineer or relate field.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in management level, directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP
- Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance, etc.)
- Strong in English communication.
- Knowledge in region raw material market knowledge for company product.
- Knowledge of computerized inventory control.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to:
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349