Position: Supply Chain Manager
Report to : Supply Chain Director
Subordinate : 6 ( Logistics / warehouse )
Benefits : 1 month fixed / up to 2 months variable
Position Overview & Responsibilities
Leads all Supply Chain activities. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish company goals. Directs and oversees Materials Planning/Forecasting, Procurement, Stores, Inventory, and Shipping and Receiving. Develops policies, procedures, work instructions, and implementation of modern purchasing/planning approaches in a repair and overhaul environment. Key measures of success will include on-time delivery, inventory reduction and utilization, and material cost reduction.
- Develop and execute supply chain strategy in support of the TASA organization
- Manage the purchase orders and/or repair orders process for new and serviceable materials and repairs.
- Analyze, forecast and control new, rotable and surplus inventory to maximize utilization, minimize excess and obsolescence and reduce material cost.
- Improve parts trading initiatives to drive additional revenue for company.
- Improve transportation channels to drive better TAT time with suppliers.
- Evaluate serviceable material available for purchase in accordance with forecasted material requirements and negotiate favorable pricing with suppliers.
- Champion sourcing process based on best value to drive reduced material cost and improved material availability and quality.
- Oversee material control/logistics departments that include stores, shipping, receiving, transportation, and traffic.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, Business or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years of experience that includes:
- All disciplines of the supply chain preferred but must include planning and procurement.
- Must have a process improvement background with Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma or other methodology
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and business/planning systems.