- Cost-reducing design of materials(Steel plates, nonferrous metals, and refrigeration parts) for air condition
- Implement the procurement planning and development policy（The policy is prepared in cooperation with the factory department and participate in supplier surveys as appropriate）
- Used in MP through design, testing, auditing and technical support of product quality.
- Check the specifications of the target material, plan the test. Conduct tests, summarize results, and review (analyse problems that need to be considered from turning points and accelerate adoption by solving problems).
- Check the suitability of production quality（supplier Providing recommendations for controlling the production process to meet the required technical specifications)
- Prepare related 2D drawings, prepare structure lists, prepare instruction manuals and spec sheets, prepare standard request documents.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Knowledge in material and part.
- Development experience related to home appliance (Especially air conditioning companies）
- Experience or knowledge in reviewing and dealing with development events.
- Related work experience Production Quality Management.