- Develops overall resourcing strategy for the multiple sites from both a recruitment and internal staffing. perspective and provides leadership and guidance to recruiters in the Thailand and oversea plants.
- Proficiency and the functional expert and consultant to the HR managers and staff in the region on all resourcing activities.
- Responsibilities for working with business leaders and hiring managers in developing the most appropriate strategy to recruit talent and execute those plans.
- Monitor effectiveness and relevance of processes and policies, and actively seek to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Works with regional HR to plan and build a total resourcing strategy in support of regional business goals.
- Lead and provide guidance to team members in order to ensure compliance to recruitment procedures.
- Planning and organizing international recruitment initiatives .
- Build partnerships with education institutions and government agencies to drive talent attraction programs.
- Master or Bachelor's degree in HR or related fields.
- Skilled in negotiation, judgment and decision-making.
- At least 15 years' experience in corporate recruitment including 5-7 years working from manufacturing fields, preferably in management level is highly advantage.
- Strong knowledge in channel sourcing, good negotiation skills with staffing strategies.
- Experience in interfacing with government officials and hiring foreign nationals is essential as the position requires proven experience in delivering results in a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to consult all managers about recruitment inquiries and develop effective recruitment processes.
- A strong experience in building positive relationships with recruitment, universities, and external talent.
Qualified candidates, please contact K. Patsakorn 081-104-8993 Mon - Fri