Talent Acquisition Manager
Job Description Summary:
The Talent Acquisition Lead will help our company find and retain excellent employees and be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with candidates, employees and university relation.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts.
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.).
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience.
- Assist in employee retention and development.
- Supervise recruiting personnel.
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, university relation, or other events.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources, or relevant field.
- Proven experience as talent Acquisition Manager, TA Specialist, Head-hunter, or related position.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding.
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques and Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Working knowledge of HR recruiting system and databases.
- Excellent communicator for both Thai and English.
- Well-organized and leader and strategic thinker.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w @manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Senior Recruitment Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349