Technical Support Specialist (Japanese Speaking)
- The Technology Support Specialist assists customers and end users during the installation and use of all of company's various technology platforms external to the laundry equipment.
- Be an expert in the various hardware/software offerings that company provides and how they interact with laundry equipment.
- Assist customers and end users through various support channels, providing technical support on the installation, operation, or troubleshooting conforming to established policies and procedures
- Voice suggestions/concerns regarding opportunities/issues that users experience with company technology products
- Serves as primary intermediary between engineering teams and users regarding installation, function, and use of company technology products
- Develops and maintains documentation.
- Coordinates with global team for information update and serving customers' request.
- Continually searches for ways to improve processes or reduce costs.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish effective working relationships
- Strong service orientation and customer service skills
- Excellent ability to quickly understand new software abilities and concepts
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Able to communicate in Japanese (N2 level or higher) is preferred
- At least four-year experience in technical field for diploma degree and two-year experience in technical field for higher degree
- General knowledge of software systems and computer science concepts e.g., Google Sheets/Docs, Microsoft
- Windows, and Remote Connection Tools
- Familiarity with Zendesk or other Ticketing systems
- Demonstrated experience with various software systems
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
143/165 Moo 12 T. Nong-prue, A. Banglamung Chonburi 20260
Attn: K. Nantawan Racha
Tel: 033 - 135014 Ext. 3408