Test & Development Engineering Position
- Interacts with internal customers to define, design, document, analyze, and develop automated test solutions. Interprets test results for silicon debug, device characterization and new product introductions.
- Develops and releases cost-effective test solutions into high volume production.
- Analyzes device test performance and generates test limit guard-bands in support of six sigma standards.
- Drives test failure analysis to completion.
- Generates all test solution documentation for manufacturing release.
- Provides training to product testing staff.
- Ensures all products meet quality and customer performance standards through automated test equipment methods.
- Identifies functional product problems and suggests resolutions.
- Assists with the maintenance of the reliability process.
- Analyzes test cases for research and development of future products.
- Applies, at minimum, an understanding of standard concepts of circuit analysis and basic electronic measurement techniques.
- Relies on experience and judgment to best utilize available resources to plan and accomplish goals.
- Contributes to the recruiting, training and mentoring of new staff.
- Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Provides regular progress reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineer or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Electronic circuits, Circuit design/PCB layout Manufacturing.
- Good experience in test development function and test program coding/debugging, hardware design.
- Good knowledge in Software programming, e.g. Visual C, Visual Basic.
- Good experience in ATE (Automated Test Equipment), e.g. Teradyne Flex, ETS would be advantage.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details to: norachat.w@ manpower.co.th
Attn: Mr. Norachat Wungpingchai - Professional & Executive Consultant
143/166-8 Moo 12, Nong-prue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150
Tel. 033 - 135014 ext.3403 or 081-1048698 or 086-3834349