- Managing and supervising Logistic/Warehouse Team.
- Ensuring timely and efficient delivery of components and finished goods.
- Developing and implementing logistics strategies to increase efficiency and reduce cost.
- Optimizing supply chain processes to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
- Managing inventory levels and overseeing warehouse operations.
- Monitoring and reporting on performance metrics, such as delivery time and accuracy.
- Ensure safe working environment for logistics team and other personnel.
- Cooperating with other department, including safety officer to promote a culture of safety.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Warehouse or related field.
- Have 5-7 years experiences working in Warehouse or Logistics from Manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain Management and Logistics Processes.
- Have an experience in Automotive(car seat)/Furniture Manufacturing Industry.
- Have an experience working in SAP or ERP.
- Knowledge in management of various materials (leather, foam, metal, wood, etc.)
- Good command of English.
Compensations & Benefits
- Salary range: 30-50K
- Working day: Mon-Fri (7.30 - 16.30)
- Provident Fund
- Fixed allowance
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Mr. Pattaraphon Songsawang - Recruitment Consultant
Tel. 097 0020243
Manpower recruitment license No. Chobor.03/2554