- Reading and understanding blueprints prior to starting a project.
- Sourcing the materials to be used in the project.
- Measuring and cutting materials to specifications.
- Welding materials using the correct materials to join the metals together.
- Checking finished work to make sure that it falls within the tolerances marked on the blueprints.
- Graduated from Diploma or higher in any related field.
- Have an experience in Automotive / Furniture Manufacturing Industry.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- AutoCAD is a must
- Knowledge of metallurgy.
- Knowledge of various welding techniques, including TIG, MIG, arc, and oxy-fuel welding.
- Knowledge of manual and mechanical welding techniques.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
Compensations & Benefits
- Salary range: 35K (Max)
- Working day: Mon-Sat
- Provident Fund
- Fixed allowance
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Mr. Pattaraphon Songsawang - Recruitment Consultant
Tel. 097 002 0243 / 065 727 3005
Manpower recruitment license No. Chobor.03/2554