Location : BangBuaThong, Nonthaburi
- Project management skill
- Office application,
- Communication and Negotiation skill,
- Organized detail and result oriented,
- Proficient in English,
- Analytical mindset,
- Mandarin is of advantage.
- Provide executive support on administrative work, communication, and execution of strategic projects of Strategy and Business Development function.
- Be Chief representative to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on specific assignments such as groundwork preparation for contract or deal closure, or project execution.
- Update routine report on employees' works progress monitoring report, including issue tracking progress update, minutes of weekly meeting, and daily work progress tracking.
- Follow up on pending issues and ensure the teams close the issue and submit the assignment on time.
- Understand the requirement of business performance monitoring and ensure business performance reports are delivered as needed.
- Develop presentation material for internal and external meetings according to assignments.
- Understand control process as defined by Executives and prepare operating procedure document according to the designed control processes under management guidelines.
- Provide quality assurance of the documentation and paperwork, file record keeping, and compliance of work process