- Responsible for OES (Original Equipment Service) / After Market products to assigned areas including prepare different types of products for sale in Thailand.
- Improve and maintain dealer engagement on service & spares, improve distributor workshop profitability: Spare parts and Service parts.
- Ensure product care and service level are being maintained and optimized as per standard.
- Improve dealer network development, service capacity and workshop kit development & procurement.
- To lead product training of aftersales and sale dealer staff all in-house and on field.
- Maintain, audit aftersales process, and improve standard operation procedure.
- Support promoting sales by providing service support and service marketing campaign.
- Analyze customer forecast compared to actual orders every month.
- Work on demand forecast to suppliers every month along with meeting with Supplier to report the status of product delivery every week.
- Meeting with suppliers to find solutions on product shortage and demand along with making a report on the correction plan to address any challenge.
- Plan monthly sales reports to management team.
- Age 28 - 35 years old.
- 5-7 years' experience in sales and marketing for automotive parts / products.
- 3-5 years' experience in After Sales / After Market work scope.
- Proven experience with selling parts / products to dealers, distributors, suppliers.
- Good to Fluent English skills. (Need to work with regional managers from overseas)
- Able to work based on both Chonburi and Bangkok. (Hybrid Work)
- Good interpersonal skills, outgoing, energetic, and result oriented.
Compensations & Benefits
- Salary range: 50-70K
- Working day: Mon-Fri (08.30 - 17.30)
- Provident Fund
- Gas allowance
Interested candidates please send your update resume, current and expected salary with contact details
ManpowerGroup Thailand - Eastern Seaboard Branch
Mr. Pattaraphon Songsawang - Recruitment Consultant
Tel. 097 002 0243 / 065 727 3005
Manpower recruitment license No. Chobor.03/2554