Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for team mentoring.
- Keep track of schedule adherence. Providing real time Floor Support to agents taking calls.
- Handling the Escalation and Supervisor calls/sessions and taking Tier 1 calls for specific duration to keep yourself updated on the process knowledge
- Motivating the team members to achieve targets set by the company taking the key metrics into consideration.
- Knowledge sharing and addressing issues of associates through floor walking, live call barging and providing feedback, coaching on the real time/historic basis.
- Taking regular pre and post shift huddles discussing high and low pointers.
- Providing Floor support to agents and providing other assistance
Essential Skills / Expertise required:
- Age: 32 – 38
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any fields.
- Good command of English
- Good understanding of system resources and allocation Flexible to work.
- Open to work in rotating shifts and weekends
- Ability to work under pressure
- Result and target oriented with team management and coaching skills
- Proficiency in employee development to assist employees in meeting the Performance Targets through, Hiring, Coaching & Mentoring
- Ability to calibrate employee performance to the Performance Targets through monitoring and Coaching
- Ability to relocate to work in Malaysia
Working Hours: 9:00am-6:00pm, 5 days/week with rotation day-off
Work location: Bhiraj Tower Bangna (Near BTS Bangna)
Salary: Bht 39,000 in Thailand, RM 7,300 in Malaysia