8 techniques to help you improve your quality of work
1.) Results of that work that you do can be predicted not from your workplace, but your home. Enough rest and healthy diet contribute to good performance of work;
2.) A short break or rest period during working hours will help improve your performance and increase your concentration and efficiency. You may get up from your chair, do a little walk, move your body, or stretch your legs. This will help reduce your stress, which is a great factor leading to inferior quality of work;
3.) Planning is a very important. You should prioritize activities that you are going to do every day. Your time should not be wasted on thinking of how much work you will be able to do today, but instead you should plan what you are going to do for today. What are the most important things that you have to do? Then, you may pick two or three things and complete them.
4.) Once a week, you should take time to manage your paperwork, delete old file that you need no longer, delete insignificant emails, and clear everything up. Orderliness will increase your quality of work;
5.) When there is a big project that you have to do, but you have no idea how to start, never let this thought cause you to be unable to start your job. You should allocate at least 30 minutes of your time in each day to figure out how to break down such project. When the big project is broken down into smaller activities, you will be able to manage the big project more effectively and easily;
6.) If the first thing you do when arriving at your workplace is to open and read emails, it may not be a very good idea. When you arrive, what you should do each day is to take the first hour to plan what you are going to do. Having a daily plan can help improve your quality of work;
7.) Incoming emails and phone calls may distract you or disturb your concentration. You don’t have to reply to every email or answer every phone call immediately. What you should do is to take some time off from this communication to give yourself concentration to do your job. You may determine the exact time to answer phone call or read emails. To be free from any disturbance is very important to improve your quality of work. Putting on your headphones is a way to stay focused because it helps cut off noises and also to tell other people that they should not disturb you; and
8.) Don’t let insignificant tasks to disturb you. What you should do is to make a list of such tasks and do them when you have free time or wait for something else. Having insignificant tasks bother you all the time may reduce the quality of your work.
Techniques to improve the quality of workers: In the digital age, the competition is high in all areas, such as politics, economy, society, and livelihood. As a result, people have to struggle and work against time. Sometimes, we even forget the quality of life that we should have. Followed are suggestions for salary men or office workers like us to improve our quality of life in all aspects to fit the changing situation:
1. Be optimistic and understanding to increase your willpower;
2. Set a clear goal of your life, make a plan, and take actions to achieve such goal;
3. Enjoy your job every day, create a motivation to have passion, and remember that your job is like a game that is challenging and keeps you think of and try to find a way to be a winner;
4. Allocate your time effectively for both work and personal life. Don’t say that you don’t have time because everyone has 24 hours. If other people can, you can do it too;
5. Never stop learning. You should keep learning new things, especially those to improve your skills to be outstanding from others;
6. Make a financial plan and save up some money every month. You may start from a little money and then increase the amount of your saving as you deem fit;
7. Make an annual vacation plan so you can take time off from work and take a rest before coming back to work effectively; and
8. Stay healthy all the time. This may be achieved easily by having a healthy diet, sleeping for 6-8 hours a day, doing exercise regularly, and pooping on a regular basis. If you stay healthy, you will be able to work effectively and successfully.